Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not feeling so good

Monday night Grant started feeling yucky. He told me his tummy didn't feel good and ended up throwing up and skipping dinner. He was freezing and shivering. He was wearing his coat and hat and sitting under a blanket. By the time he went to bed, he was running a low fever. Every time we asked him how he was feeling, he said, "Not Good." He had some trouble sleeping all night until his fever broke around 5 a.m. He was feeling a little better this morning, but he still didn't have very good color and didn't eat much all day. He's still having a hard time falling asleep tonight.
I just think we get a reminder every once in a while that there is a lot going on in Grant's body. And he handles everything so well. He just calmly got up and said, "Mom, I need to get up from the couch b/c I need to throw up" and walked into the bathroom. I know that's a lot of information, but I'm just amazed by him. I just pray that God can use all of this to shape him into an amazing, Godly man.
Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment