Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 20

Today, the Lord gave Grant a song in his heart. It was so sweet to see. He asked me to turn on some praise music and he immediately starting clapping and dancing around. We did this for quite a while. He was smiling and laughing. Then, later we had to run and errand and he sang with the music the whole time we were in the car.
He asked me about taking a particular snack to "school". I told him that he could not go to school b/c he was still sick. So, we started talking about going back to the clinic on Wed. He said he didn't like the clinic. I told him I knew that he didn't like it, but then we started talking about the things that we did like about it. By the time we were finished, we had a plan about what he wanted to do while he was there on Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment