Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 21

Rudy and I had to work most of the day today. So, the boys were at home with my mom. She gave a good report for the day. Grant played more and seemed a little more distracted from eating.
Mom told a funny story about Trent teasing Grant. Grant is endlessly wanting crackers and cheese. He was eating them out of the box while watching tv. He gets very 'zoned in' when watching tv. Trent snuck the box away from him. My mom took the bag of crackers out of the box to prevent a big mess. Finally, Grant realized Trent had the box and started fussing about it. So Trent would take the box over and put it on Grant's lap. Then he would take it back and run away laughing. Of course this made Grant fuss even more. But, I wish I would have seen it. It sounds pretty funny. For the most part, the boys are getting along well. I think it has been good for Grant to have Trent during all this. It gives him something else to think about other than his situation.
Grant has an appt. at the clinic in the morning at 9:30. Rudy is taking a half day off to come b/c we decided I couldn't handle it on my own. Plus, Grant needs his Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for God's grace and blessing today at the doctor...and for your requests.
    Sha

    ReplyDelete