Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 22

Grant had his clinic visit this morning. He was excited about the snacks and he watched Madagascar 2. He was laughing out loud at the movie in the playroom. He did pretty well while Dr. Howery was checking him out. The doctor gave a good report and said he looked great. After he saw the doctor, Grant asked to go back to the playroom. When it was time to do his treatment, he said, "but I don't like the medicine." Rudy said he did about the same in the treatment room. I sit outside the room. It's too hard for me to see him so scared.
The results from his blood work today were really great. All the numbers looked good and he won't need any transfusions. Best of all, his neutrophil # was 6903. This is the # that was 170 last week. Wow! Another miracle!!
We went to the park today and played with some friends. This was good for Grant and really good for Mommy. It took him a while to decide to play and he didn't play very long, but he had fun for a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up praying for you this morning. I knew you had a clinic visit today. I love reading your updates. I am so excited you received a good report today! I am praying that the Lord provides strength and smiles to you each morning.

    ReplyDelete